Glendale Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Often times people think of divorce as a solution to a problem and think that the implications of the divorce are settled as soon as the divorce is finalized. Unfortunately, the outcome of the divorce can affect you for years down the road.
The divorce lawyers at Sterling Law Office will keep your best interests in mind to ensure the best possible outcome for your divorce or legal separation. We have worked a number of cases with residents in the city of Glendale WI and we look forward to working with you as well. Our staff will give you the attention and respect that you deserve so that we can work together to get you through this difficult time.
We can help you with every step of the legal process. Often times a divorce will result in legal representation in related family law areas. Sterling Law Offices has an experienced team of divorce lawyers available to assist you with property division, child support, child custody, spousal support, divorce, and legal separation.
Get help from Glendale WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Glendale WI and the communities surrounding Glendale Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
We are Always Here to Help