Germantown Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Germantown is known for its preservation efforts, but relationships are not like a historic building — they can’t always be restored.
Sterling Law Offices has an experienced team of divorce lawyers that can get you through a divorce, legal separation or other family law-related issues. Our attorneys will listen to your situation, address your concerns and fight to get you everything you deserve.
It’s this mix of compassion and resolve that sets Sterling Law Offices apart from other divorce lawyers, and why we are your first source for legal help in Germantown WI.
Sterling Law Offices provides exceptional legal counsel in Germantown and throughout the metro area. Get started today by giving us a call or completing the online case evaluation form.
Get help from Germantown WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Germantown WI and the communities surrounding Germantown Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help