Erin Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
There’s no tip toeing around the conversation. If you’re marriage can’t be saved, you may be looking at a divorce. While we can’t argue that it is an incredibly difficult time in one’s life, it’s important that you look at it as an opportunity for you and your Erin WI family to start a new.
Sterling Law Offices is committed to helping you along every step of the way through the divorce process. Our team of experienced divorce lawyers are going to make sure that we reach a deal that is best not only for you, but for your family as well. It is our goal to get you back on your feet quickly and in a way that will leave you feeling comfortable with where you’re going.
Contact one of our divorce lawyers so that you can set up a consultation today. The sooner you call or fill out a case evaluation form, the sooner we can get to know you and get to work on your case.
Get help from Erin WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Erin WI and the communities surrounding Erin Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help