Elm Grove Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Elm Grove WI is known for its beauty, but even if you live in a beautiful village, divorce can get ugly. Before the stress of legal separation or divorce starts to wear you down, contact the divorce lawyers at Sterling Law Offices.
We understand your case is unique, so we will strategize new plans that best suit you and your family. We approach each case from a fresh perspective, and we work one on one with our clients to ensure everyone’s needs are cared for.
Our team of experienced divorce lawyers can help resolve family law matters. You may be struggling with child custody and visitation rights, and our team will compassionately work with you in these areas.
Elm Grove WI
Get help from Elm Grove WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Elm Grove WI and the communities surrounding Elm Grove Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help