Dousman Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
When a marriage doesn’t work out, it’s important that you keep your head up. Sometimes it is best to take care of the divorce in the best way possible so that you can get back to living a normal life. There is no benefit to dragging out a divorce. But the sooner you start working on it, the sooner you can get back on your feet.
The experienced divorce lawyers at Sterling Law Offices will approach your case with compassion while working hard to ensure an optimal outcome coming out of the divorce. We will begin building your trust from day one so that we can represent you in the best way possible in the court room.
Our divorce lawyers handle family law cases all over the metro area, including many cases in Dousman WI. We would be happy to add you to our list of satisfied clients.
Get help from Dousman WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Dousman WI and the communities surrounding Dousman Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
What our Clients are Saying
"My husband and I were in a situation where neither of us really needed a lawyer to sort things out, so I decided to file pro se. I was concerned about making a mistake in the paperwork and delaying the final separation, so I called Sterling Law Offices. Attorney Festerling agreed to work w/me on a "consult only" basis...She was kind and helpful, and our case went through without a hitch. The overall outlay was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help I received and felt confident going to the court date, knowing all our ducks were in a row."Beth E.
We are Always Here to Help