Bayside Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
The north shore is a beautiful area, but sometimes the unavoidable happens and the inevitable decision to get a divorce is made. Even in a strong community like Bayside, it can be difficult when you don’t know how to proceed or who you can trust.
Our divorce lawyers take a very personal approach to all of our cases because we feel it is the best way to represent you in the court room. This means that we are going to build trust early and understand every detail that could possibly help your case. At Sterling Law Offices, we believe that no two cases are alike. Without taking a personalized approach, you wouldn’t be getting the best representation possible.
The top-rated divorce lawyers from Sterling Law Offices are happy to resolve all of your legal issues in the realm of family law. That includes divorce and legal separation, child support and child custody, property division, and spousal support.
Get help from Bayside WI divorce lawyers who work at a firm with 50+ years experience helping individuals and families from Bayside WI and the communities surrounding Bayside Wisconsin
How We Help Clients
- Personal Collaborative Attorney
- Non-adversarial Negotiations
- One Quick Court Appearance at the End
- Shorter Process than Litigation
- More Affordable than Litigation
Divorce Mediationstarting at
- One Court Appearance at the End
- Paperwork Completed for You
- Non-Adversarial Negotiations
- Reduced Stress
- Lowest Costs Divorce
- $1,050-1,400 per person
- Good during High-Conflict Negotiations
- Personal Litigation Attorney
- Good if Substance Abuse and or Domestic Violence is Present
- Good when Spouse cannot be Found
- Good when Mediation Fails or is not an Option
We are Always Here to Help