Wisconsin Family Law Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get a divorce on grounds the abandonment in WI?
- Is adultery illegal in Wisconsin?
- What Are The Grounds For Annulment In Wisconsin?
- What is collaborative divorce in WI?
- What's the difference between Divorce and Separation?
- Is there common law marriage in Wisconsin?
- Can someone refuse a divorce in Wisconsin?
- How much is a divorce in Wisconsin?
- Do I need a lawyer to get a divorce in WI?
- How do I file for divorce in WI?
- What forms do I need?
- What are grounds for divorce in Wisconsin?
- How long does it take to get a divorce in Wisconsin?
- How long does it take to get a marriage license in Wisconsin?
- What is Mediation?
- How long do I have to wait before remarry after my WI divorce?
- Can a divorce be reversed in WI?
- Is it legal for gay people to get married in Wisconsin?
- What is an uncontested divorce in Wisconsin?
- Can I buy a home during a divorce in WI?
- Is an inheritance marital property in Wisconsin?
- Is Wisconsin a 50/50 state for divorce?
- Is Wisconsin a joint property state?
- What is Marital-debt?
- Is Wisconsin a marital property state?
- What is considered non-marital property in WI?
- How do postnuptial agreements work in the state?
- How do prenuptial agreements work in Wisconsin?
- What does survivorship marital property mean?
- Who gets to keep the wedding/engagement rings in WI?
- How is child support calculated in Wisconsin?
- How is Child Support Enforced in Wisconsin?
- When can child support be modified in the state?
- How is Paternity Established in WI?
- When does child support end in Wisconsin?
- How does Joint Custody work in the state?
- How Can I get Temporary Custody?
- Can adultery affect child custody in WI?
- When can a child choose which parent to live with in Wisconsin?
- What is spousal interference?
- When can Child Custody be modified in WI?
- Can I change my child's last name without permission in Wisconsin?
- Who decides child custody in WI?
- Can a non-parent get custody in WI?
- Can Grandparents get visitation rights in WI?
- When is a parent considered unfit in WI?
Get Answers from Top Rated Attorneys
Get Legal Advice
Sit down with a top rated local attorney and discuss your case. The stress of the unknown can be resolved with just a phone call or a few clicks.
Attend a Seminar
Thinking about moving forward with a divorce or separation? Not sure where to start? Get a clear picture of your options by attending a seminar.
What our Clients are Saying
"Very good team that is there and gave me great advice and plan of action for my situation for the best possible out come."Matt M.
We are Always Here to Help