Frequently Asked Questions
- What is divorce mediation?
- What are the main reasons for a divorce?
- What is a collaborative divorce?
- What is pro se divorce?
- What is a joint petition for divorce?
- In what states are common law marriages recognized?
- What should I wear to court?
- What is an evidentiary hearing?
- Can I change my child's name without permission?
- What are my child custody rights?
- What is residential custody of a child?
- What does physical placement mean?
- What is sole custody of a child?
- How can I collect child support from someone who is self employed?
Get Answers from Top Rated Attorneys
Get Legal Advice
Sit down with a top rated local attorney and discuss your case. The stress of the unknown can be resolved with just a phone call or a few clicks.
Attend a Seminar
Thinking about moving forward with a divorce or separation? Not sure where to start? Get a clear picture of your options by attending a seminar.
What our Clients are Saying
"Although I am still in the middle of my case, my attorney Mr. Toby Kinsler is a true gift. For the first time, I have been given confidence, stress relief, and honestly eagerness to pursue equal time with my son's. Toby truly treats me like a friend that he's going into battle for. He defiantly believes in what he strives for. Thank you so much for providing the best there is."Andy B.
We are Always Here to Help
Have a question? Get in touch today.
Schedule an Attorney Consult