Frequently Asked Questions
- What is divorce mediation?
- What are the main reasons for a divorce?
- What is a collaborative divorce?
- What is pro se divorce?
- What is a joint petition for divorce?
- In what states are common law marriages recognized?
- What should I wear to court?
- What is an evidentiary hearing?
- Can I change my child's name without permission?
- What are my child custody rights?
- What is residential custody of a child?
- What does physical placement mean?
- What is sole custody of a child?
- How can I collect child support from someone who is self employed?
Get Answers from Top Rated Attorneys
Get Legal Advice
Sit down with a top rated local attorney and discuss your case. The stress of the unknown can be resolved with just a phone call or a few clicks.
Attend a Seminar
Thinking about moving forward with a divorce or separation? Not sure where to start? Get a clear picture of your options by attending a seminar.
What our Clients are Saying
"Dan has been very helpful during this hard time for me. He has been understanding and compassionate towards me. I would recommend him to anyone in this predicament."Caroline E.
We are Always Here to Help
Have a question? Get in touch today.
Schedule an Attorney Consult