Business Systems Analyst
(Openings – 1)
The business: We are a fast-growing, disruptive law firm that is transforming how legal services are delivered. In a short period of time, we are already the largest Wisconsin law firm in a big niche. Currently, our team is preparing to scale into Illinois and beyond.
The person we want: A goal oriented individual to be part of a team that is disrupting an old-school industry by leveraging technology. This person needs to appreciate the beauty of reliable, proven processes. The ideal candidate must (1) be motivated to continuously iterate simplicity and usability into our systems, (2) be detail-oriented, and (3) intuitively grasp how interconnected systems function together.
In our culture, we have a strong bias toward taking action and getting the job done, despite obstacles. We are moving very fast and want to work with other passionate people who are comfortable in a culture with high expectations.
Why this role matters: The systems analyst is the keeper and project manager of our internal systems. This position significantly impacts decision making through reporting, and it affects how all team members efficiently do their job by optimizing the UX of our CRM platform.
- Build and document business process for all the firm's operations
- Train end-users on system functionality
- Maintain and evaluate vendor relationships for all systems integrated with Salesforce
- Elicit system enhancement requirements from end-users and leadership
- Configure all point-and-click related changes in Salesforce
- Manage outside developers when custom development is needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years experience with business analysis
- Strong requirements elicitation skills
- High preference for Salesforce experience
- Ability to weigh the options of custom code vs. point and click Salesforce configuration and communicate the pros and cons
|Pay:||Base + Bonus|
|Benefits:||Health, Vision, Dental, 401K|
|Job Type:||Project Management|
|Education Required:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Required:||3+ years minimum|
Join the Team